Please see below details of our current vacancies.
To apply please send you up to date CV to:
Salary £7.50-8.50/hr depending on experience
We are a new private medical clinic in Dundee and are looking for a receptionist/assistant to join our fantastic team. The successful candidate will be motivated, people centred and have a real passion for healthcare. This is a chance to join a new start company and be central in driving it to success.
We want the best person to join our team and will consider a range of experience - so if you need a new challenge or are starting a new phase having left college/university this could be the job for you!
Your main duties will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients
- Issuing appointments
- Processing Payments
- Dealing with phone and email requests
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Working on our social media content
You should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for health
- Flexible and adaptive team working
- Have a knowledge of Word/Office
- Have an ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Excellent timekeeping
- Desire to learn new skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines
Initially up to 24 hours including some evening working with a view to full time as the service develops.
Our clinic/office in Commercial Street, Dundee.
We are looking for the right person to join our new team and would consider applications with a range of experience. If this sounds like the right job for you please apply with your CV.
Tayside Complete Health is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the nature of our work all appointments are subject to the successful completion of an advanced Protecting Vulnerable Groups Application.