Private Back, Spinal & Neurosurgery
We offer consultations with our team of consultant neurosurgeons.
They look after a range of conditions including:
1. Spine surgery: All aspects of spinal pathology, including degenerative disease; tumour; infection; rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory disease; deformity; trauma.
a. Spinal pain assessment (cervical/lumbar/thoracic)
b. Sciatica/Claudication/Backpain/Leg pain/Arm pain/Neck pain
c. Revision spine surgery
d. Disc replacement/Motion preservation
e. Minimally invasive spine surgery
2. Facial pain / Trigeminal Neuralgia
3. Peripheral nerve surgery, eg Carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve decompression.
4. Brain tumours: image guided surgery; fluorescence guided surgery; awake surgery
5. General neurosurgery, incl hydrocephalus and other csf disorders; Chiari malformation; haemorrhage; trauma.
Back Pain & Neck Pain
To discuss this our any other service please call 01382 549088 or contact us.